Is your property as secure as it could be? As it should be?
Security is important to you. Property Security Consulting by Victoria Tactical helps to ensure that your property is as secure as possible.
According to the FBI and the US Department of Justice:
- Over 2,000,000 homes will experience a break-in or burglary this year
- There are over 4,500 home burglaries every day in the United States
- 1 in every 36 homes experience robbery or burglary
- 38% of assaults and 60% of rapes occur during home evasions
- One property crime is committed every 4 seconds
- One burglary is committed every 20 seconds
- One violent crime is committed every 25 seconds
- One aggravated assault is committed every 45 seconds
- One robbery takes place every 90 seconds
- One rape or attempted rape occurs every 5 minutes
- Most burglars can burglarize a home in 10 minutes or less
- Roughly 30% of burglars enter homes through unlocked doors or windows
- Only 58% of home evasions included some type of forcible entry
- Roughly 34% of burglars enter homes through the front door
- The average value of loss is over $2,000
- You are more likely to be a victim after being a victim once
Do you have a home defense plan? Is it as good as it could be? Does every member of your family know their role during a home defense situation?
Is your office as safe as it should be? Do your employees know and understand the security procedures that you have in place?
Is your farm or remote location as secure as possible? Are you sure?
We help to ensure your safety by conducting an in-depth assessment of your property's security and providing consultation regarding ways to improve that security. Additionally, we identify unnecessary security practices on your property that waste precious time and resources.
First, we like to communicate with you either by phone or through email to gather critical information. This information allows us to conduct an initial assessment specific to your property before even stepping foot on the property. Doing this allows us to make the most of our time on-site.
Next, we visit your property or discuss your property over the phone. During this time, we will review your home defense plan and/or security procedures if necessary. If requested, your plan and/or procedures can also be practiced while our team is on-site.
After that, we will provide a summary report of our findings along with possible steps that you can take to overcome identified weak points. Customers are encouraged to schedule a follow-up appointment after any improvements have been made.
We prefer to conduct the assessment in-person because it provides the most accurate analysis possible.
PRICE: $150.00 per hour plus travel expenses.
However, we understand that travel costs can be expensive. Because of this, we offer consultation over-the-phone.
PRICE: $150.00 per hour
*Once we receive your request and payment of the first hour, we will send our security questionnaire. Please return this questionnaire as soon as possible so that the process can be started. While there is no minimum answer length or requirement to complete each question, the questionnaire aids us in our initial assessment. A thoroughly completed questionnaire reduces the amount of time that we need to spend collecting additional information while on-site or on the phone.